Mauve Fig Ingagi Trivet
This design is dedicated to Rwanda’s bold and beautiful mountain gorillas who can be found roaming in the rich vegetative forests nestled among Rwanda’s volcanic mountains.
This heat resistant trivet is perfect to set a tea kettle on or hot dish from the oven. With a woven loop attached on the back, they can be hung up as wall decor for a globally inspired feel.
- Approximately 10” D x 0.5” H
- Made in Rwanda
- Product is made from all natural fibers of sisal and sweet grass
- Organic dyes are used to dye the sisal
- Profiled weaver tag is attached to each product
- Trivet has a hang loop on the back for wall décor
- Safe to use with food
*All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in color and size.
Made only in an ethical, fair trade environment. Handwoven by a cooperative of women located in Rwanda, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
Made of natural fibers and grass; do not submerge or wash with water.
If necessary, use a damp cloth to wipe the basket clean.